The Caddis Miklos has one of the largest audiences when it comes to fit. People with larger faces like the thickness of the frames, and how solid they feel. Customers with smaller faces also like wearing a frame that stands out. Just depends on what your preference is. Engraved over the left eye is “Port”, and “Starboard” over the right eye. It’s a boat thing.
In addition to their striking design all Caddis readers block blue light. The included HEV coating blocks the harmful high energy light screens emit. This means reduced eye strain and better quality sleep.
- Optical grade CR39 lens (corrective strength up to +3)
- Superior hard coat for anti scratch durability
- HEV coating to block blue light
- Anti-reflective coatings to mitigate reflections and glare
- Super hydro-phobic and oleo-phobic coatings for anti smudge
- Handcrafted acetate designs utilizing state of the art CNC and finishing for fit, function, and durability
MEASUREMENTS: lens width: 52mm; lens height: 39mm; bridge width: 20mm; temples length: 145mm